Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hey There


I might be in love. Look! I really really love these socks.

Well I think I understand how to blog now! Its always intrigued me. And people who I hear of as" bloggers" I've found mildly amusing too.

Some things you might need to know:

I'm a vegetarian. And unless you're open minded and not a moron who thinks they know more about my body than I do, I don't wanna explain it.

Now I sound mean, sorry. I'm really not.

I love to fence. A lot! I've been fencing for about three years I think. Yes, about three. And its my favorite part of my life just about.

A lot is spelled "a lot" not "alot." Sorry. deal with it, World.

I'm really loving this auto save thing. At first I wasn't sure what was going on.

Im a bit exhausted. And I have my Spanish final tomorrow. Lovely language. Crap to learn. Sorry all you native Spanish speakers.

So I'm really hoping I don't come off as one of those people "I'm an individual, and umm.. if you dont like me, well, too bad! So yeahh... ummm i hope you like me! and my blog! and the clever things i say..."
But now I'm sure I sound like them. Oh well. Alas it is an imperfect world.

Well I've run out of moderately interesting things to say.
Sleep well.

-Z

No comments: