The break up is rather final now...I hwas hoping he'd find someone else to take his mind off all this quickly, and then that would give us both some closure. But last night I had to tell him someone else really liked me and was waiting for me, and that we had to stop messing around post-break up. He was apparently upset and we haven't spoken since.
You can pick who you like, but not who you love.
Going to the NYC clothing swap today, think it's in Union Square. Should be fun. I love clothes, hate spending money, and have too much clothing around that I don't want anymore. So it's perfect!
Painting my nails blue as well. To match my neon blue and purple leopard tights. I know, I can sense your seething jealousy.
I wish people were simpler. I wish rejection was not the cruelest thing you could possibly do to someone. I wish it didn't hurt that badly.
Peace All.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment