Sunday, June 29, 2008

Looong Dayyy

Worked today. Nice train ride in; the Moral Animal I'm liking, since I'm reading it in nine minute segments on the train to work.

I like working. If I don't do anything exciting with my summer days, at least I've got a lot of hours.

There's a yoga class at 9:15 tomorrow at the Y. Lets see if I make it. Usually I'm the sort of person who would consider doing those sort of things, and even plan on it. But when I'm half asleep at 8:30, when I could either rush awake and get ready or stay in bed for a half hour longer, usually I don't end up going. But I'm trying to change that! Like when I actually made it to the city yesterday. For that clothing swap in Washington Square Park (good thing my friend and I were running around Union Square with three bags of clothing in the rain and heat).

So yes, I'm really trying to go to this thing. Maybe I'll bring Mom. Even though she's being quite the bitch.
Apparently I'm overly critical, and a bitch (as well). And I really can't disagree, but she can still fuck off.

I am lonely and filled with exasperation for school and my future. But at least I'm occupied.



Peace and love. Nothing else.

No comments: