I had a lovely morning: My mom wakes me to open a package in the mail. It was from my ex which did at first confuse me. I felt the small object in the corner of the cardboard package, making a round imprint. That bastard mailed the ring I gave him back to me. He mailed it. He's thinking he's really clever right now, I can tell. He's really a lot less clever than he thinks he is, in general, but don't say you heard it from me.
It was sort of a break up ring, a good bye ring you could say. I didn't get it for him, actually its a ring I've been wearing for about a year, just one of those pieced of jewelry that means something to you and you never take off.
I'm really surprised, and hurt, and just wow. I thought we were remaining friends and I didn't think there'd be this much bitterness.
So I'm plotting my course of action; either I can let it go and hope his ill will blows over, or I can mail him an opened box of condoms and hope his mom goes through his mail. That would be sweet sweet revenge.
Boys are stupid. An actually act a lot more emotionally than a lot of girls. I really can't believe he mailed it to me. In the mail!
Don't be hating. Release all your bitterness to outer space and forget anger at the door.
Peace.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment