Just read Is Google Making Us Stupid? . It makes so much sense, take a look and tell me what you think.
I am a bit skeptical of the internet. I consider myself a 'reader'; I enjoy books very much, I'm always looking for new things to read, but I also fell the skim-option of the itnernet pulling at my mental circuitry.
To combat this, we should all read more! Here's whats on my book list:
Moral Animal by Robert Wright
Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
The Scribner Anthology of Contemporary Short Fiction
The Inferno of Dante - R. Pinksy translation
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (I'm a Austephile)
The next book is see by Camus
You Just Don't Understand by Deborah Tannen
What are you reading lately? Let me know!
Peace.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

2 comments:
Hey Zoe... nice 2 hear frm u... ummmm so glad to know u r one of these reader types (so am i). wud read more of u... keep me posted.
Post a Comment