I'm Zoe. As you may know. I'm a lot of things. I ramble often. I'm a vegetarian, fencer, high school student, wannabe intellectual, and living unfortunately in New Jersey.
I tend to be a bit school-obsessed. Or anything-obsessed really. But don't let that scare you off. I possess many other qualities to both counter my OCD obsessivity, as well as other shortcomings that are more worthy to be uneasy about.
I've been led to believe I'm a nice and interesting person, though my minute levels of self esteem cause me surprise when I find that anyone has taken an interest in what I have to say.
If you're one of those people, thanks!
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
Phone was acting strange with charging
-
My phone was not charging. Wasn’t being. Charged. So ordered a new battery.
Got it yesterday. It’s why I hate the trend to sealed phones.
The worst person in the world today
-
Suffice it to say that I had a horrible day. I’m angry and pissed. Work is
a bitch sometimes. Fuck it. We must just soldier on. Tomorrow will be a
differe...
Under Construction!
-
Hi! This was a blog I wrote on for a while. I'm in the process of putting
together a new site with my writing, blog, glamour shots from the mall,
politica...
No comments:
Post a Comment