I may teach myself to learn how to play the guitar. Or perhaps some other not-too-hard-to-learn instrument. Don't intend to put down guitarists - just that I've heard from many of them that it not very difficult to learn, or even to teach yourself.
I also have about three weeks before my summer vacation stops being an comatose, unshowered hobo on a park bench. So I need to occupy myself with something other than my biology textbook which spends more time sitting in bed with me than I'm willing to admit.
Ah yes, at the end of this three weeks I'm going to South Carolina, which I'm rather excited for. I'll be there with my family, and two other families, some really good friends of ours from England though they (unfortunately for them) live in New Jersey.
Does everyone named Catherine or Cathrine or Kathrine think they've inherit the capacity for saying MEOW despite the fact that they are not CATS? They are simply called 'Cat' or 'Kat' on occasion by intimate 'besties' they explore their sexual boundaries with.
Sorry. Tangents springing from facebook statii are rarely healthy conversation.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment