Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not As Bad As I Thought

Alright, so I haven't been completely let down or disappointed. My foreign affair hasn't been destroyed, I think he's just having a hard time where he is and misses his family and I'm guessing something else bad is going on and he just needs to work on making himself happy, or at least deal with it.

I think this means I should give him some space and wait for him to want to talk about it. I won't put any pressure on the situation, and I have a feeling when he gets back (about 7 days) it'll be fine and everything. He's also taking forever to get over this little fight we had. Even though I've apologized (despite the fact that I had some justification for starting the fight) but I simply just wanted to let it go and I said sorry first. He didn't say so too, but I really don't want to hold that grudge, its not worth it. I think he's just as in the wrong as I am, but I'm willing to let it go.

So I'll just give it time. When he's here and we can actually see each other things will fix themselves. We both need just a bit of TLC.

Went shopping with my English friend (his sister in fact, whom I've mentioned). Lots of fun. Went to H&M, one of my favorite stores. And I'm getting overly excited for our trip to Kiawah, South Carolina! I don't want to get over-excited so the reality can live up to my expectations, but its so hard!

Peace

No comments: