Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Men Simply Suck

Dave Masterson is the single most horrible person I have ever had the chance to hear utter words. He's a delusional, misogynistic, stereotypic, and (unfortunately) charismatic individual. He claims simply that "men are better than women." I have a feeling he was abused as a child. Basically he uses groundless reasoning to explain women's inherent shortcomings, all stemming from their cognitive issue of simply being women.

I would find it impossible to try to explain some of his views on women, but maybe I'll try. According to Dick Masterson (his name is perfect for him):

Women hate sex.
Women want to be abused.
All women are prostitutes.
Women only want to take men's money.
No woman deserves the job she holds.
Women need men to support them.
Women's only purpose is caring for children, and they're terrible at it.

Check out more of his stupid man thoughts that stem from his stupid man head (Sorry, I'm becoming like him!)


I would love to meet this man and show him what a babbling idiot he is. I need to make a confession for all women here: Yes, some women are money-seeking, incapable-of-self-support, incompetent-at-any-job, whores. But that is very few. It is ludicrous, generalizing, and basically wrong to judge every women off the few that possess the virtues or dear friend Dick describes.

Hearing this man speak is a little scary for me. Not because I fear that he is an intelligent being with any basis for anything he says (he talks about aquiring 'man points,' probably to make up for points he lacks elsewhere), but because I know there are gullible minds out there who might take him seriously. My only hope is that all of us intelligent, independent, logical, capable women of the world can weed out the Dicks out there who buy into this misogynistic dogma crap and refuse them to pass on their women-hating genes.

"God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man creates dinosaurs. Dinosaurs destroy man. Woman inherits the Earth."
Jurassic Park has got it right.

No comments: