Yes, yes yes it is.
Umm I'm really starting to worry if I rushed into a break up. I was afraid of stalling and settling and remaining unhappy or at least....indifferent.
It's not okay to give up on trying for each other, even though you've been together for a long time, right? That shouldn't be okay! Sometimes it's hard to not fall into complacency, but you should love each other enough to keep things fresh and exciting.
Always be friends with the people you love. Always. If you're not then your posing. If they're not your best friend then you're cheating yourself.
I'm feeling lonely like Pluto. Not a planet. Nor an asteroid. Or other definitive celestial body. In fact, simply to far away for anyone to get up off their gravitational pull to find out.
i really hope someone reads this shit. Really. I'm hoping.
Tomorrow I'll talk about something important, like Global Warming. Promise.
I feel depressed. I want a tattoo. I want someone to sit in this almost too-hot room with and not need to be anything but just sit here and look at them and talk about all the things I used to talk about, everything that used to matter like polar ice caps and the afterlife and Darwin and shit. The important stuff! Who will I be when I'm 35? Should I get married? Should lesbians get married? Yes. The confederate government took all the church bells from cities in the South during the Civil War and melted them down for ammunition, promising the towns two bells back after the war. Cool yeah? They didn't give two bells back.
Where the hell are my bells?
Peace, maybe later. One never really knows. With peace comes bells.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment