Well I went out with two really good friends of mine, Matt and Alex (code names aren't worth it anymore) and it was really a fun time!
I feel like my little circle of friends is always bored together, or at least I look at our repetitive nights negetively. We never stay out too later because half of my friends have curfews or annoying parents, and everyone's too much of a pussy to lie to their parents once to say we're sleeping over somewhere and instead got lost in a city all night.
But tonight was very fantastic! It started off normal, just dinner, went to this coffee shop, awkwardly saw a (really crappy) band play, and ended up sitting in a parking lot talking. We stole a safety cone, but then Alex had to go (just realized he stole the cone from us!) and then Matt and I just talked for a while about everything and then drove to 7 11 at 2:00 am and it was great. It was the first really good talk I've had in a while.
He told me that his summer wasn't really busy, and he wasn't partying every night or seeing tons of people, he was just enjoying being home, doing casual stuff, and really just relaxing. This makes me so much less depressed about my lack of motivation to get out and have a crazy summer. Maybe we're just supposed to enjoy our friends, and talk, and relax. Maybe.
Peace.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment