A friend of mine wants me to come visit him in England. (to be honest, he's a bit more than a friend by now, but we'll see...) I really would like to go! Um, but the whole situation is a bit messy.
His family lives here (in the U.S.) and my family and them are really good friends. They have some idea that we like each other, but I also don't want to look like a total tramp since I just broke up with my boyfriend. I sound horrible superficial right now. So much unexpected drama at the moment.
But I also need a break from the monotony of American suburbs. I would love getting out of here for a week! And then I'd fly back here (to the U.S.) at the end of the week, because his family and my family are all going to South Carolina together.
I wish I weren't in the middle of a tense break up. If this came later it would be perfect; help me heal and move on. It's a little bit of bad timing, but I don't want to miss out on an opportunity to explore a new city with this very cool boy that's really sweet and could be a new chapter for me.
This could save my summer! Or my life! I don't know. My islands been a bit sad as of late. It's a lonely island and the ocean hardly speaks.
Shall I take a plunge and risk looking like a rebounding whore? Its been about two weeks since the break up. I still think it's a little soon. Cause I know me and this guy are going to end up being lovers. Fo sho.
I think I should. I'll consult the parentals tomorrow.
Peace. Find love and grab on tightly.
What I Read 2024
-
My brief thoughts on the books I completed (reading not writing) last year.
B Holly by Stephen King. Good detective story, that lacks the horror
eleme...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment